Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hello

Hello WIT Wives,

Sorry it took so long:( No Excuses!! ) I will do better. Your questions for bible study are attached and in the mail just in case some emails are not working or not read on a regular bases.
WE ARE HAVING BIBLE STUDY ON Saturday, November 19th, at 3:00 pm at the lovely home of Sis. Ruth. I AM SO EXCITED!! I will see everyone there. If you think of anyone who needs a copy by all means give them one or call or email me and I will get them a copy. I am asking each lady to please bring their personal calendar and their calendar of events for their church for 2006. Also ( if you have it ) please bring at least two bible translations with you on Saturday.

Luv'ya....but God loves you more!!!

Teresa

God'sWord! God'sWill! God'sWay! Let Us Pray.

No comments: